Does your website accept these payment methods?
We hope your answer is a resounding “Yes!” If not, you’re missing out and are behind in the times. Whether you provide a good or a service it pays to accept payments online. Don’t expect your new customers to say fantastic when you ask them to mail you a check when you have a product or service that they could have right now instead of days from now. Today’s marketplace demands products and services yesterday.
What we do:
- We build dynamic visually appealing responsive designed eCommerce websites.
- We provide consulting services.
- We develop templates.
- We support you and your site.
Marketplaces we support:
- Amazon – This marketplace is by far the largest in the world and can sometimes be very difficult to work with as the listing policies seller policies are very strict, if you don’t have the experience you will find yourself suspended and banned very quickly. We can assist you in becoming approved for a particular category should it require approval such as Clothing, Electronics, and Adult products. This is a marketplace for NEW condition products only. We can assist with the seller applications process, approval requirements, product listings, and integration into your shipping systems.
- NewEgg – An existing marketplace traditionally focused on computers and electronics that now offers other items much like Amazon does. We can assist with launch and integration services.
- eBay – The pioneers of the buy and sell online auction model. You can sell Used, Non-working/parts, New, etc… We’ll help you get started or manage your listings for you.